Tuesday, August 2, 2016

You Color My World...

The new Ranger colored Enamel Accents are SO COOL!!  I absolutely love the black and white enamel accents, but when Ranger recently came out with COLORED enamel accents, well...I HAD to have them all:):)!!  I chose to make a card using one of most favorite flower stamps( I REALLY love this flower!!), leaving the flower uncolored, with their centers (the enamel accents)being the only point of color...
 I layered each of the flowers 3x, and adhered them to the card, THEN put the enamel accents on them.  I curved this Paper Smooches sentiment to fit the curve of the flowers.  Here's a closeup...
SUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. TERRIFIC card! Thank you for continuing to share your amazing talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with those pops of great color, and gray base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you always have the coolest background papers. Where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie! One of my favorite striped papers is from Hobby Lobby(light gray pinstripe)...the paper I used on this one was a scrap from a 12x12 pad of patterned paper from Stampin Up (several years old, which came in the different color groups, this one from the Neutrals):)!

      Delete
  4. Great card, Lisa! I especially love the flower being only outlined and not colored, with the center pop of colored enamel accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and so HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! I've been wondering about these enamel dots. What is the drying time like? Thanks for taking the time to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i made my card at night, so by morning, the centers were really hard. Not sure it takes THAT long to dry, but an overnight wait was convenient and thorough...and I think it also depends on how big and thick you make your dots as to how fast they dry...hope that helps a little😊

      Delete
  7. Awesome card! Love the clean simplicity of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeek!! My set of 12 bottles arrived today so it's lovely to see them in use on your card Lisa... the colours are gorgeous and love the rainbow colour splash xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card! And, the colored enamel accents look so fun. Now I want all of them too. Funny, I literally just ordered enamel dots in about 10 colors with multi sizes and got them in the mail the day before you posted this. I am very tempted to return them all and order these instead.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa