Friday, May 20, 2016

Pencil Colored Flowers on Black

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Wild Beauty stamp set stamped with versamark and white embossed,  along with my Prismacolor pencils on black cardstock to make a card!  I love these flowers and these pencils!!...
I paired them with a sentiment from the Simon stamp set Jumbo Stripes. I used two shades of purple and two shades of teal for the flowers and added some Doodlebug Sprinkle enamel dots for their centers.  Here's a close up...
Hope you have a great weekend!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Such a striking card Lisa, love this look, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So stunning Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lisa. A fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! the colors are amazing. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The pencils on black gives it such elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beuatiful, Lisa! Love the black card, and those perfect colors of purple and teal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple and teal on black. I love the stripes too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have prisma pencils and never thought of doing this thanks for the idea. You have done an awesome job

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa