Monday, March 28, 2016

Three Cards With Stitched Edges

My daughter needed some get well cards,  so I made a simple card using some two-sided patterned paper with the My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges dies, an EK Success flower punch, and a Papertrey Ink sentiment.  What ensued, were two more cards with different colored papers, flowers, and sentiments...oh WHAT FUN!!...
I also used the My Favorite Things Fresh Cut Flowers dies, the leaves from that set, for my flowers.  I decided to use three of the four different edges for the cards...these edges are SO COOL!!!  I popped up the stitched panel on the card.  The paper is from AC Moore.   Here's a close up...
 Here's a thank you card in purple(notice the gingham is not on angle...so funny how different they make the paper)...
 Here's a birthday card in pink...
I do have to say...the Papertrey Ink Keep It Simple sentiment stamps are some of my favorite...I think I have almost all of them...they are versatile in all different fonts, and perfect on any card...just sayin:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful cards !
    Great idee !!
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cheery cards. Love the the patterns used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful - love the design :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa