Thursday, March 10, 2016

Stitched Daisy Thanks

I made a much needed thank you with the pretty Simon Says Stamp Stitched Daisy and Painted Thanks dies.  This card will be entered into the Muse Challenge 156:)...the muse, Michelle, her card is just lovely!!...my card and her's below...

I die cut and layered the daisy twice and the thanks 3 times.  I also used an edge die from My Favorite Things for the unique cut in the gingham paper.  Here's a close up of the card..
I NEVER get tired of saying it...daisies just make me happy!!  Thanks for the challenge notice:), Ardyth...you are amazing:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Pretty -- how can this not make anyone happy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and superb CAS design as always! Love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combination and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the clean design and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well daisies make me happy, too, Lisa!!! and OH the gingham!! Makes me wish I were five again ... I'll bet my mom made me at least one dress in every color =] Thank you so much for making a thank you card extraordinaire for Muse!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy! Love the card and thank you for taking the time to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is not to love here, that fun daisy, the wonderful gingham, the fabulous design? Super Super Super.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gingham and daisy, what could be better? Love the edge in that angle!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa