Friday, March 18, 2016

Reverse Confetti Spring Fling Blog Hop!

Reverse Confetti is celebrating Spring, today, with a Spring Fling Blog Hop...
I start seeing butterflies in Spring...so I used butterflies in my Spring Fling Project:)! 

 I made a card with the pretty Reverse Confetti Butterfly Dreams Confetti Cuts dies.  I die cut the five butterflies from the white cardstock, and adhered colored paper underneath those die cuts, popping up the white panel over those colors and a striped strip on the side of the panel.  I used my scoreboard to score a line down the middles of each butterfly.  I then used pop up squares on those center lines, to pop up the butterflies over the colored sections...only exposing a small piece of each color.  I also used the Happy and the Hello from the Whole Lotta Happy stamp set.  Here's a close up...
Here's a list of the products I used on my cards...

 
Here's a list of all the Hop participants...the hop starts at the Reverse Confetti blog, and you can go there if you should encounter any broken links!  There will be a prize for one lucky commenter...you can find all the details on the Reverse Confetti blog, below, as well!  Hope you'll join in the fun of hopping along and be Spring inspired!!
Fetti Friend--Nina-Marie Trapani  
                             Lisa Addesa ---You are here:)!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

46 comments:

  1. No one can do rainbow as beautiful as you do Lisa! Stunning design!
    Hugs and a happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I loooove this. what a fabulous way to use that die. the rainbow colors behind the butterflies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. So simple and yet so elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully bright, superbly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, love the hint of color under the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dimension and the colors of your card. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and very elegant. Love that the butterflies colors are in rainbow order.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! This is a great idea to die cut the card this way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card as always!! You always inspire me to try new things!! Tried extending the length of the die!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inspired use of the die. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is a great
    design and love the
    color showing from
    under the butterflies!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! My aunt loves butterflies and I haven't sent her a card in a while so...looks like I'll be busy tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these butterflies!! Great idea of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My town of Mariposa is Spanish for Butterflies. So I love them and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your butterfly card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely! Just love the various colors and how you've placed them on the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so pretty - and such a lovely design!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty! I love the hidden rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty, love the butterflies and the colors coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty love the rainbow look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore the peeking pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! Love the dimension and those pretty butterflies! Awesome colors showing under the butterflies for a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the dimension and the hint rainbow under them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it! My aunt loves butterflies and I haven't sent her a card in a while so...looks like I'll be busy tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful creation...so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Elegantly simple. Your card is an inspirational way to conclude a very fun blog hop. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the colors under the butterflies.
    Have to use that idea. Really makes
    an interesting card.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the colorful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love those colors peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness! LOVE the black & white with the pops of colors with the butterflies - the pops of color are such a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love, love, love this!! The pops of color peeking through the negative space is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I adore simple elegant cards, and this one is the bee's knees. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the little pops of color underneath the butterfly wings! A really cool card!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the little pops of color underneath the butterfly wings! A really cool card!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A rainbow of butterflies and black and white stripes, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  38. A rainbow of butterflies and black and white stripes, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love how the color pops behind the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love this technique and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa