Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop

 Reverse Confetti is celebrating their March release, today, with a Blog Hop!!  The four new sets of stamps, six new Confetti Cuts dies and the new Quick Card Panels, are now available at the Reverse Confetti Store...
I used the new Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts dies for my daisy, frame, and background.  The sentiment is from the new Rose Garden stamp set.  I used a piece of yellow gingham patterned paper for my main panel and combined it with a kraft die cut circle background, green stem and leaves for my pretty layered daisy.  This frame is so cool with the zig zag pattern and love the pierced circle that these dies make...sweet!!  Here's a close up...

The second card uses the sweet new Double Panel Hearts Confetti Cuts dies, and sentiment stamps from the  Whole Lotta Happy stamp set.  I die cut the Heart panels and layered a couple times.  I used different colored paint chips behind the die cut hearts and adhered the whole thing onto a cut card panel with a stamped sentiment...
 Here's a close up of the hearts...
Here's a list of all the new stamps and dies I used on today's cards...


Here's a list of everyone in the hop, today...it starts at the Reverse Confetti Blog...hope you'll join in the fun and hop along with us...inspiration galore!!...
Fetti Friend--Nina-Marie Trapani  
                            Lisa Addesa ---You are here:)!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

21 comments:

  1. sweet cards, love the gingham + daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't eat the daisy. ..It is too pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just brought spring one day closer! Love the crisp gingham and daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your cards, but must admit I'm totally smitten with the double heart panel Happy Birthday. Maybe I'll have to make one for myself for my own BD next week...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE yellow and kraft, and I'm just smitten with the rainbow of hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the yellow gingham!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the yellow gingham!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Loooove the Kraft and yellow with your pretty white daisy. The rainbow hearts rock, Lisa!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ordered the dies to the first card as I just love what you did with it. I am sure my husband thanks you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both these cards! The daisy is so pretty and the hearts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your cards. The way you used RC new product is really neat...great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That white daisy with yellow gingham is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of your cards are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! I love the great dimension on your daisy and the beautiful detail work too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet cards! So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I really love those cards. I love the gingham and how you used the die as a frame. Love the cas look on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked the heart panels, but then you made them into a rainbow panel that blew me away! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! That rainbow panel is just gorgeous and I just adore your pretty little flower! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa