Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Plush Bunnies

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Plush Springtime Bunny (this bunny is SO stinkin cute!) to make a couple adorable felt bunnies...
I die cut the bunny, flowers and leaves, then sewed the bunny together.  I stitched the flowers with floss, an adhered the flowers, leaves and middle ear with a hot glue gun.  I stuffed with some batting.    Here's a close up...
I also made a white bunny with purple flowers...
And before you question this cutie's tail...I know it's a swirly flower, but I chose to use it as a tail when I couldn't find a pom pom ball in the craft store that I liked, so...despite the swirl, I thought it looked just fine as a tail:)!!
I wanted to give you a size reference...this is an A2 card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")

Oh...SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Adorable little spring bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felties! How fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! :) And the tail is just cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable! :) And the tail is just cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the flower necklace...very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pics!! These bunny stuffed animals make a great smile on my face when I stumbled on your post.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa