Tuesday, March 29, 2016

More Mini Flowers

Ok...I hope you don't mind...I just can't put the Simon Mini Flowers and Leaves away!!!  I just got the Simon Perfect Shapes stamps/dies set and made this...
I die cut the three largest hexagons, stamped the stripes and sentiment, die cut and layered the flowers, leaves,  and sentiment and popped up the striped panel on the white card.  Here's a close up look...
Simplicity and sweetness...love these flowers!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love your sweet card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design. So sophisticated, elegant and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! The flowers...the stripes...then hexagons...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa