Monday, March 14, 2016

Extending the Hearts

OK...one more die cut thanks...I just can't stop, I'm having so much fun!!  Today, I used a new Reverse Confetti die...
 I used the new Reverse Confetti Double Panel Hearts Confetti Cuts die along with a sentiment fromt  the Reverse Confetti Fancy Words Confetti Cuts dies.  I made another card with this die that I made die cutting it as it was designed.  This card, I extended the die by cutting it part way from one side, then turning the paper, pulling the die down a little bit on the paper, and cutting from the OTHER side...HERE'S a video by Kristina Werner showing you what I mean:):).  I put strips of colored paper together then die cut.  Here's a close up...
As an after thought, but cool for you to see to get perspective, here's a pic with a panel like the one on the card (I made 3), with the back panel of one simply die cut as is...I think it's a sweet thing when you can get a totally different length and look from the same die!!...
Here's a list of the Reverse Confetti cut dies I used on my card
Oh, dies are SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I so love your heart rainbow Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool and sweet is your die cutting! Great design.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa