Saturday, March 19, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 164...Dreams

I was intrigued by the sketch  this week, at CAS(E) this Sketch ...here's what I created along with  the sketch...

 I saw the three different designs as three different elements, so I used the Simon Says Stamp Border Waves and three different colored textured papers for the waves.  I used the Simon Says Stamp Sail Away stamp set to stamp the boat on wood veneer paper and some rainbow patterned paper for the sailboat.  I used the Simon Set Sail dies to die cut the sailboat base, then paper pieced the handcut wood veneer and patterned papers to the layered die cut sailboat.  I used the Simon Summer Greetings "dreams" die for the front of the card(layered twice).  Here's a close up...
 Then, I carried that sentiment to the inside of the card with a stamped sentiment from the Sail Away set...
Oh...so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome take on the sketch! Those choppy seas are fabulous as is the rainbow colored boat! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the rainbow sails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love your take on the sketch! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cool take on the sketch Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this card. The colours, the elements and sentiment all go perfectly together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa