Saturday, March 12, 2016

Another Die Cut Flower Thanks

Yes, another die cut card...no stamps were used in the making of this card...ahhh...amazing to me what can be created simply with paper and dies:)!...
I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Cover Up Companion Vertical Die-namics die...layered three times.  Used the  My Favorite Things Upsy Daisy Die-manics dies and the Reverse Confetti Fancy Words Confetti Cuts thanks die.  The paper is Heidi Swapp that I purchased from AC Moore.    Here's a close up...
I love playing with my dies:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I really can't remember how I ended up at your site yesterday, but I was so charmed I think I wandered through your work for a couple of hours. You truly have a gift and you're most generous to share and I feel blessed to have found you. I also love working with dies and interesting papers. Looking forward to following your work. CEO, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Love the design as will as the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love how the pink pops against the black and white background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graphic, and wonderful - love the flower!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa