Thursday, July 23, 2015

Under the Weather?

The Reverse Confetti, Weather It Together stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts dies, are so sweet!!  Today, I used them for a get well/thinking of you card...thought it fun to use the weather elements with the sentiment...literally:)...
 I stamped, then die cut the clouds, sun and rainbow.  I colored the sun, used colored paper for the rainbow, and adhered them on striped gray paper...love simplicity!!...
 On the inside, I used another of the sentiments which I thought went PERFECTLY for this card:)!!...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
This are the sets that I used on this card (you can click on the pics to link to them)...
     



)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa