Saturday, January 10, 2015

XOXO

I was inspired by some gift bags at Target a couple nights ago...oh, how Target inspires me!!!  Today's card is from one of those gift bags, and uses the Simon Says Stamp XOXO border die...
 I die cut and layered the white rows twice.  The row with the gold metallic is two layers of white where there is not gold...one layer of white underneath the gold.  Here's a close up of the gold metallic...
The gold metallic is from Hobby Lobby (we just got a Hobby Lobby here in the Virginia Beach area!!...easy access paper...SO MUCH FUN!!!).  I'll have the other to show you tomorrow!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Very cool card. This would be perfect for my son's. Not too mushy! Ha! Love that metallic paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you accented the one area with gold paper, Lisa. This is such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, that touch of gold is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling idea. Don't go to Hobby Lobby anymore, but I have some great thicker gold and silver foil that would work. Love your designs!! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the XO die. Great idea with the gold. Looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! And I'm with you on gleaning inspiration from Target...all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful graphic card! I love the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! And, now I can try it because I have the die! WooHoo! I feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, Love your cards and must say "Thanks!" for letting us know we now have a Holly Lobby in VA Beach. I'm in Norfolk and always see comments from friends that use this craft store and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these XO's Lisa. I love Target! Especially the dollar spot.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa