Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Colors at Simon!

Simon Says Stamp has released SEVEN new colors of ink and cardstock today, the collection is called Daybreak...
The colors you see at daybreak...a beautiful and handsome array of colors!!  I have made a card with 5 of the papers from this new collection...together, the beautiful grays(and I am LOVING grays these days!!!  Gray is not just for elephants anymore:)!!) soft navy and lemon chiffon go together wonderfully for a masculine card!!...
LOVE these colors!!  I used the lightest gray(Fog) for the card and full card die cut.  I layered, using 2 layers below it, and placed the various other colors in the blank chevrons.  I glossy accented the "thanks".
I hope you will check out Simon Says Stamp, with this collection, there are also matching sequins!
Thanks for spending some of your day with me!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new colors too and what you've done with them here.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa