Sunday, November 17, 2013

Triangle Christmas Trees

I made this card for CASology's week 70 challenge with the Cue Card TRIANGLE...
I got out all my various triangle dies, and although there is a lot you can do with triangles, I kept leaning toward Christmas trees.  My trees kind of mimic the Paper Smooches stamp that favors a line of triangular trees that I made a card with last month, but the different angled triangles were just too much fun to resist making into trees.  I used some design paper that I got from AC Moore's last week...choosing all the green papers I could from the pack.  I adorned with a star, bow and heart, to give them each a little red.  The triangles are Papertrey Ink and Clear and Simple, the sentiments are from a set meant to go with a large die cut word, but thought they kind of fit...from papertrey ink.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
Edited 11/18...  HEY~~~GUESS WHAT??  My card was selected as the winner  at CAS•ology this week...
...thank you so much for the recognition, Maureen, I am so honored and super thrilled... you made my week!! What fun:)



21 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great assortment of triangle shapes for those trees and I love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable use of the triangles! Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees & pops of red - can't believe I never thought of pulling out triangle dies to make trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely trio of triangle trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, LOVE this! Those do look like the PS stamps, which I've been eyeing up lately :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These trees are so charming! Love the fun triangle shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whimsical quality of your trio of trees:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely - thanks for the inspiration!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely!!! What a wonderland.
    Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love the three different shaped triangles for the trees and that you decorated each tree with a different little touch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute, Lisa! I love the CAS layout and how you used a variety of triangles for your trees. I particularly like your little heart cutout on the one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Lisa, for winning the CASology challenge with your sweet and striking Christmas scene!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win at Casology - this is a darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your well deserved win at CASology, Lisa! Your trees are so charming and your card is perfect in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on you WINNER Card at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card & congrats on your CASolofy win. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your CASology win Lisa, it's such a simple and eye-catching design...... your choice of papers is spot on as always :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your winning card it is very charming.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa