Saturday, August 31, 2013

Target Inspired Baby Card

I got some things for a baby shower next week and wanted to make a card that went with the gifts.  Heres my card and the inspiration... the sheets and blanket I purchased ...
Two sets of sheets and a chevron striped blanket...

I used a stamp and matching die set from Hero Arts...LOVE this die...you stamp the image, put the die OVER the stamped image and die cut...WONDERFUL!!  One thing I never say, but should when I use white embossing powder, I ALWAYS use a static bag or powder...makes for a clean stamped image:)...I've linked to two of them I use at the bottom of this post!!  The chevrons are from a Papertrey Ink die.
Just a reminder...tomorrow starts the STAMPtember® festivities over at Simon Says Stamp...hope you join the FUN!!!!  The official kickoff starts tomorrow at the Simon Says Stamp Blog...see you there:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I love that the card matches the gift - totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever interpretation on your inspiration and this color combo is stunning! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is super cute :) love ur interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! I started following you about two months ago and you have given me so much inspiration! Happy to see you on the Simon Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa