Friday, August 23, 2013

Love You to the Core

I used my new Papertrey Ink stamp set and coordinating dies, Apple Prints ...
Edited...retook the pictures with better light
I die cut the apple shapes, stamped with a Cover the Card on the red and green papers, and layered with pop up dots.  The tiny heart is the smallest one I could die cut, from a Simon Says Stamp die, Falling Hearts.  Here's a close up of the stamping and layering...
I dotted the heart and apple seeds with Glossy Accents.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I love this, Lisa! Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's delightful Lisa!! I love all the details like the subtle text background and the glossy heart and pips... amazing card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nested apple and that heart at the center is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa