Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Leftover Triangles Birthday Card

The card I had made yesterday for a Moxie Fab World challenge used triangles.  I had some die cut triangles leftover and thought, "I'll use up the triangles and make a die cut bordered card.  Only thing...when I used my triangle die to die cut a border...GREAT experiment (I took the 4 triangle die from Papertrey Ink, lined it up and die cut...then die cut 4 more next to the first 4 then the last 2, placing 3 of the triangles on the card, meaning one triangle got double die cut..but kept the die straight)...I thought it looked cool as a one layer, so I didn't cut the card into a cut down panel...I just adhered the triangles into the inside of the card...here are a variety of pics showing the card in different angles...
 This is what the card looks like completely closed.  I used a birthday die cut from Papertrey Ink (layered),  as well as a cut apart sentiment from the Wonderful Words:Hello set.

This is the card sitting open.

 This angle shows the bottom of the card, open to show the inside triangles.

This is a side view of the card as it is open.  OK...SUPER FUN!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. That is totally ingenious Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card today with the triangles and the "rainbow" triangles card you previously posted! The colors make such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa