Friday, August 2, 2013

Fall is Coming Leftovers

I made a couple cards with the leftovers from not only yesterday's card but from a  card I made for tomorrow!  I LOVE this tree die from Simon Says Stamp!!!  I knew when I saw it with the other dies from the Summer Release that it was pretty, but since I have started using it yesterday, I have made 8 (5 more cards to follow...so far:)!!) cards with it...I LOVE IT!!!  The possibilities are endless!!!  My daughter liked the remnants of the die cutting from my first card, so with HER creative eyes at work I made these two...
I used three colored papers and adhered them behind the die cut trees.  I added the Hero Arts sentiment with versamark and white embossing powder.  My daughter said this wasn't her idea...she wanted the colors to blend into one another, going from yellow to red.  SO...I die cut three more trees (which I used for the tomorrow's card) and made a second one...
I used some glossy paper, this time, and blended three Hero Arts inks along with a Hero Arts sentiment.  The cards are 4" x 8".  Simply done...simply fun!!!    Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - what a great thought your daughter had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a large online order the other day ordering many of the dies that you have used the past few weeks. When I saw yesterday's post I had to call Simon and have them add the tree to my order. You are such an enabler, but I love it. I check your site first thing every morning. Thanks for sharing your tremendous talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the blended colours the most :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your tree cards but this ombre beauty really caught my eye. Kudos to daughter for a great idea and to mom for a great execution. And I think SSS needs to pay you a commission!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa