Thursday, April 25, 2013

You Totally Rock

Made this card with the Grid Die from Simon Says Stamp and a sentiment also from Simon Says Stamp...the set called For the Record...
I used the same technique to die cut this panel that I used on THIS post's second card.  I used the Grid die 3 times on this card.  Put red paper behind the black panel, and used versamark and white embossing powder for the sentiment.  The stars were cut using a silver paper.    Funny...when I googled rock and roll colors, sites kept coming back to red and black...kinda think the colors DO fit "You totally rock"!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done!! Love the gradient star size and wonderful colour combo to make a bold dramatic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Lisa. Love that grid die with the color showing through. The stars are perfect the way you used them. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool.....I love the way you used the die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very rock and roll, the grid die lends itself perfectly to the theme along with the colours..... Great angle too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa