Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Flower Friend Flower Three Ways

I know...this is my third post in a row using this Flower Friend set from Simon Says Stamp...I LOVE these flowers!!  I think I have been flower starved!!  Trends being what they are, flowers seem to have eluded the stamp scene a bit...and when I bought these...well....I have just gone crazy...crazy in love!!  And hey...I just LOVE flowers!!  I have used just one flower from the set, and made three cards with that one flower.  
The first one, the flowers were stamped, clear embossed, cut out, and colored with sharpie and mark it markers that matched the chunky brads that I had...and my "rainbow love"...
The second one, done on kraft was stamped with versa mark, white embossed and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I decided to use threaded buttons on this one for the centers
The third one, I stamped the flower with black, clear embossed, cut out and sponged with Summer Sun ink and dotted with Enamel Accents (yes...I still love this stuff).  Used the Simon Says Stamp Tri Square die and some Papertrey Ink polka dotted paper behind the flowers.  The twine is from Michael's.
Thought it so interesting how different one flower can look:)  Ok...I think I can put this set back in it's envelope for a bit...but, there's no telling how long a bit is:):)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. So pretty....all three of them.
    I just love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best kind of stamp to buy - one you can use many ways. I think the last card is my favorite but I'm partial to daisies (or in this case blackeyed Susans) and black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the same stamp three different ways - each card is so pretty but the same stamp created such different looks. I don't have this stamp set, but I am definitely thinking about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your blog yesterday. I luv all your cards. They're great inspiration. And these flower cards are real cute too:)
    http://gilujdesigns.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! what a pretty 'bunch' of cards - especially No.3 - love them all.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your flower cards. Trying to post this again,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned already!!! Love all three Lisa... you are a true wizard working with colour :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow roses are the quintessential friendship flower. They symbolize friendship, happiness, and new beginnings, and are the perfect way to rekindle a friendly relationship. Reach out to an old friend and send a vase full of fragrant yellow roses or a potted rose plant for their garden. Since Valentine is just days away, know all about the different Valentine's Day Flowers Winnipeg and what they symbolise to express all you wish to say.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa