Monday, April 8, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #22

I took a bit of liberty with the sketch(yes...Literal Lisa) this week at CAS(E) this Sketch.  I broke my mold...and although the sketch was a tag, I opted for a onesie with a bow tie:)!!  Here's the sketch and my card....

I look at so many stamps, can't remember where I saw this idea, but thought the onesie with the bow tie was so cute, I just had to find a way to "make it work".  I used a onesie die from My Favorite Things, a bow tie die from Memory Box, a banner die from Lifestyle Crafts and stamps from W Plus 9 Design and Hero Arts.  I couldn't find a "man" stamp anywhere through my vast collection, but found a "many" in a "many thanks" Hero Arts sentiment.  So....I cut it apart!  Found a "many" with a similar font, but didn't like it, so, although the font is different, thought it looked like it could fit.  LOVING that Tropical Bazzill paper...such a pretty color...together with Basic Gray...well, I think the colors are wonderful together.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Lisa. I tend to be literal, too, (see my card for this challenge) so I need to follow your lead and think differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch! The onesie is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love your take on the sketch!!! So stinking' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!! Love the bow tie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great take on the sketch! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never guessed that your sentiment was not a single stamp. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is just so stinking cute! And so clever too. Love your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable card. Clean and perfect, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I'm cooing all over this Lisa, the little bow tie is a sweet addition and I too love the colour combo.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa