Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Redo Post

I redid a post from late last week... I just didn't like my first attempt, so.....I made my boots darker and flowers brighter...and I like it much better....
Used and old Stampin Up set for the boots and stems (Flower Filled), a flower die from Memory Box(Primula Flower die), and Papertrey Ink stamps for the Polka dots(Polka Dot Basics) and  sentiment (Happy for You).  Stamped the boots in Melon Mambo and dots are black.  I dotted the centers of the flowers with Enamel Accents.  It would have been one layer, but got a spot of pink on the edge of the card....LOVE how flexible we can be with this craft:):)!!  
Ok...didn't think that anyone caught the first and erased post...here's the first card ...the boots in this yellow, just didn't show like I wanted...but YOU can decide...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I loved that first version! This one is great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa! I do believe this is my favorite card yet! You make so many beautiful cards, it would be hard to pick! But this is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile, love the card! hugs. Denise (UK) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, this is so pretty! i love this flower shape and the enamel accents centers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright colors, but I went to look at the first one that you referenced and I don't see the boots from last week - did you remove the post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tried to visit that post from Feedly and wondered where it had gone!!
    Both versions looked so pretty to me, You are right about using older stamps...I'm also guilty of neglect :0)
    You always seem to have just the perfect sentiment too !
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa