Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A One Layer Line of Polka Dots

I don't know what happened, this card was supposed to go up with the last two...on my previous post, but somehow, the other post got published before I added this one...go figure!  I made a one layer and masked while adding a 5th flower(you know what they say about odd numbers and appealing to eye).  So cool that they fit perfectly over the "HELLO"...have to wonder if they designed it that way....only minus one flower...maybe we were supposed to figure that out ourselves:)!
I used Stampin Up colors to match the enamel dots (Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango) and a Hero Arts Soft Pool...used the same enamel dots set as the last post....LOVE the colors....and them.  Period.  I think this one is my favorite of all three...and the simplest, to boot!! Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Oh I am in love Lisa. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love this one! I too have this PTI set and dies and just love it. If it is polka-dots, it's mine. I am in trouble this year with them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect show of flowers Lisa, I adore the polka dot blooms to match the sentiment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too stinking sweet! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the neatest and most unique cards I've ever seen! Fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa