Monday, March 11, 2013

Not So Full Card of Triangles...Birthdays

Thought I would show you a couple more cards I made with Simon Says Stamp Full CardTriangles die...
I used all but one row to make the first one...cutting off one of the rows to make the design look "kinda" symmetrical...then used Tim Holtz distress paper in 3 shades of pink and radiated them from the "middle".  I love this paper for it's colors and texture!!  Like yesterday's card, I used individual triangles and put into the card triangle's cuts....I put them all into a pile after I die cut and had so much fun....like putting a puzzle together:)!!  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Clear Design Birthday Messages (I think it's retired).
The second one, I used only ONE of the rows of triangles and a rainbow of colors.  I debossed the die onto the card for texture and interest, leaving the bottom open for a sentiment.  The sentiment is Hero Arts, as well, Find Joy.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that bottom row of rainbow triangles Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of this triangle die! It is on my wish list and the more I see you use it the sooner I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa