Saturday, January 26, 2013

YOU

Having fun with the sentiments/quotes from Verve's stamp set Stronger Love...
 Used the sentiment on the top of a white panel, a red ribbon in the middle and a piece of Stampin Up design paper on the bottom.  Colored the heart in the sentiment red and dotted with...you know...glossy accents.  Used 3 puffy white stick on hearts... Popped up on white card and then drew 3 black dots to lead to the inside...
Colored the heart red and ....well...you know...dotted with glossy accents.  Thought it looked a bit more like a "guy" card than most, although my sister said could as easily be given to a girl...you decide:):)  
It snowed in Virginia yesterday!  My sister had been visiting for 5 days, and the drive home from the airport, which would normally take me 15 minutes, took me 2 HOURS!!  Here's a pic out my front door(having been born and raised in Buffalo, NY, this makes me chuckle, but a dusting is DANGEROUS in Virginia!)
 Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the sentiment!
    Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, but the snow reaction makes me chuckle. We live in NW NJ, so we're prepared to deal with it. My parents lived in Raleigh for awhile, and a dusting of snow was dangerous. They don't know how to drive in it or clear it. Sounds like Virginia is the same way. What a huge contrast to Buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the sentiments in this set. I need to break out my glossy accents one of these days and start using them more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment, super sweet card Lisa.
    Looks like I spoke to soon about the snow causing us problems here in the UK... seems it causes chaos there too!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa