Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Winner of the Simon Says Stamp Gratitude Blog Hop is...

So very sorry this is posting late, I had scheduled it for this morning, walked away from my computer until my husband asked me to look at my email and found the post hadn't posted...so sorry
The winner of the Simon Says Stamp Gratitude Blog Hop is ...
lauraleigh...


Beautiful cards! With gratitude to God for His many many blessings, I am thankful for my wonderful family & amazing church family.
Laura, if you could shoot me your email,  Simon Says Stamp will be in touch with you to see where you would like your charitable contribution to donated to:)!!  
Thanks to all of you who were a part of the blog hop...what wonderful comments from so many...so wonderful to reflect on the things in our lives we are grateful for...I am so grateful for you:)!!  The biggest of thanks to Simon Says Stamp for making the wonderful blog hop happen and for their incredible generosity!!   Hope you have a wonderful day:)!!

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa