Friday, November 23, 2012

Snowflake Christmas Cards

I was inspired by amazing and super creative Ardyth and her amazing snowflake card which you can find HERE and used a "love"ly(it looks like little hearts at the tips of the snowflake) and simple snowflake from Simon Says Stamp and a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and made this...
 Used Tim Holtz Distress paper(LOVE the color and texture!!!)...die cut the snowflake with three shades of blue and 3 times in white and the VERY cool thing...you can make THREE cards!!...
 Using all the middle and outside pieces in different places on each card:):)!!
For those of you out shopping today, hope you were successful in your mission to get all your Black Friday deals!!
Things I used:)...


Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Great snowflake image and love the mix of cards. Not sure which arrangement I like best LOL! Well done times three :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, when I first saw your card, I thought it was one of Ardyth's, LOL! Great CASE! And I love that you could make three cards from this pattern. Fantastic! Beautiful work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...I loved Ardyth's card and I love yours too...absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Lisa, and I love that you end up with 3 cards when you use 3 colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Love these colors and the big snowflake. Very classy CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're much more clever than I am, Lisa - I didn't manage to make more than one due to the way I cut everything! Thanks for the shout out. I love yours in the squares - it must have been tricky with that delicate die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS rocks! Love the multicolor and design x 3~ Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning - just saw it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa