Sunday, November 11, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps... a "Happy" Sneak

I am so thrilled to usher in CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  first set of the November stamp set releases today...the holiday season abounds and is super evident in all the sets...today's set is called 8 Happy Nights!!  This set has a wonderful array of images and sentiments that celebrate Hanukkah!!  Here's what I made...
The dreidel poem sentiment inspired me...I HAD to make some clay dreidels!!  I used  white Primo Sculpey clay, rolled it thin(I used my Tim Holtz acrylic blocks for rolling depth...they are super thin), stamped on then cut out the dreidel image and baked them. Super easy and what GREAT FUN, loved how easy it was to stamp on clay(I researched before stamping and found that Sculpey brand and the Primo type was best for this). Check out the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog for cards featuring ALL the wonderful sets for the next 5 days...leave a comment on each day's post and you will make yourself eligible to win each day's stamp set...how very cool it that???!!!!  Christmas music is playing on a radio station where I live...puts me so in the mood to create for the Holidays!!!  How 'bout you?!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing. The dreidels really pop. Your cards are always so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I love your dreidels and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me?! Dreidels ACTUALLY made from clay? You're a genius, Lisa! They are so fun, colorful, and full of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how you made this texture...and then started reading your post...the clay dreidels are absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa