Friday, November 30, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 80...Gift Tags

Wow...two weeks seems like such a long time, but the two week challenge was a wonderful time of rest and spending time with family...Hope your last two weeks was wonderful as well!!  There was A LOT of blue in the gallery...you all rocked the last challenge!!  We are on to the next....this week at CAS-ual Fridays, the challenge is to make a gift tag...right in time for the Christmas season!!....

cfc80
This week's sponsor is Bossy Joscie....



How very cool!!  The winner this week will get a $20 shopping spree at their store!! 
I made a few of the same tags in different colors....
Used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps(Snowflake Greetings), a Stampin Up scalloped punch and some circle punches with a Papertrey Ink bookmark die(about 2/3 of the die and round the corners) and gingham stamp.  Stamped the snowflakes with versamark and white embossed...dotted the scallop with some enamel accents. I used Lucky Limeade, Brocade Blue and Poppy Parade(the Poppy Parade colored one has soft suede for the senitment). Come join the fun this week and be a part of the challenge(hey, these were the first tags that I ever made, so I know that everyone has a tag or two in them...it was lots of fun!!!)!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Oh la la...love this trio of tags Lisa. I rarely make tags either...isn't that funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! Hope you don't mind if I CASE this idea! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I may need to get that bookmark die; it works so perfectly for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fantastic, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa