Friday, November 9, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 78...So Torn!

It's another wonderful week at CAS-ual Fridays!!  This week the challenge is to make a clean and simple project and tear something on it:)!!

cfc78
And this week's sponsor is none other than CAS-ual Fridays Stamps:
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
...the winner will receive a gift certificate for a shopping spree for some of this new company's wonderful new stamps:)!!  
 Sounds simple, right?!...Well, being one who loves and strives always for clean lines...this was tough for me!!  I find it really tough to tear:)!! Here's what I came up with...
I used a brand new set of stamps from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps called Snowflake Greetings which has wonderful sentiments and all kinds of pretty snowflakes!  I used some of the smaller snowflakes and stamped them on red  cardstock with versamark.  I tore the paper and added to a piece of cream cardstock that I had stamped the sentiment on and added a red rhinestone.  Added the bow(ribbon from Michael's) and there you have it:)!!  Hope you will try YOUR hand at tearing...check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog for more inspiration...there are all kinds of wonderful cards there to give you ideas!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This is so very elegant and simple! I love this idea! Since I'm VERY late with Christmas cards I might CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I'm swooning over that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design. Love the rich, vibrant color and the elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa! I love the pretty reds and fabulous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this Lisa - it reminds me of a box of very exclusive chocolates! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cream (instead of white) really makes an elegant statement. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! I love the snowflake in the sentiment, and that big red knot!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa