Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And the Winner is....

Thank-you all for letting me and others hear about your Christmas card creating.  I loved reading all your comments, I was inspired by many as well as comforted by others who, like me make Christmas cards and give them to others to send to friends and family.  The random winner of the Penny Black Constellations Flower stamp is comment ....
 # 15...Sheri, " Beautiful card! Yes, I make Christmas cards. Mostly all simple assembly line cards but I make around 60 each year".
Please drop me an  email with your address, Sheri, and I'll get your stamp to you right away:)!!  My email is laddesa@gmail.com.And OOPS...can't believe it...but I just did it again, this time with a die...I bought two of the same die on different orders, and will be giving one of them away...probably next week so be looking for another give away:)!!....
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Holy Kamoli! That is me! I have sent you an email with my address. I can't wait and was so surprised when I saw this. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa