Monday, October 1, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 72...Blog Header Inspired

This week the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a clean and simple project inspired by your blog header!...
Up until a couple weeks ago, I didn't have a blog header, so if that's you...no worries, join the challenge using the CAS-ual Fridays header for your inspiration!! Either way, I hope you will join in the fun this week!!
The sponsor for this week's challenge is A Muse Studio...
                                                        
This week's winner will receive a fantastic product bundle that includes: 
Best of Times cling set, latte pearl stickers, A Muse Studio Grass ink pad and a 20-pack of their yummy fall palette cardstock. Valued at over $35!!
How cool is that?!! Here's what I made inspired by my blog header...
The flowers are Annabelle Stamps and the sentiments are Papertrey Ink Thanks All Ways.  I cut thin strips of black and used them for the stems and horizontal strip.  Super easy!!  Thanks Karen for my wonderful blog header...you created it just in time for this challenge...simple, bold, beautiful!! 
"HEAD" over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog for inspiration from the design team...there is ALSO daily inspiration found on Facebook from the Facebook Girl Fridays...can't wait to see what you make this week!!  Hope your week is wonderful:)!!  Hugs...Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love those flowers! Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The shape of the flower heads is so cute...and I love the staggered heights and saturated colors...perfect take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your very nice comment!
    Your card is so sweet, too!!!
    I loved this week´s theme - such a great idea!
    Greetings from Austria,
    Ulina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your CAS card is amazing with those colorful flowers, and bold sentiment! I love your creative style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've nailed it, I love the bold flowers with the bold sentiment, they don't fight each other but compliment each other!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa