Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Onesies...too cute!!

Can I just say....I Love Papertrey Ink!!  They are a company that I first "met" by seeing Susan Riahala's(LateBlossom on SCS and Simplicity blog) use of their stamps on her wonderful and amazing cards!!  Now, countless stamp sets and dies later...well...I LOVE them!!  I just got the Onesie die that I had been waiting for(out of stock) since the beginning of July.  I first learned of this die on Maile Belles site Simply Stamped  ...another artist whose work I think is amazing and wonderful...and these cards are, aside from color and stamping the animals(the stamped animals have hearts on their behinds:)!!) instead of using dies(were still out of stock, but are back in now:)!!), exact cases of her lovely cards...how can you improve on perfection?? Ok....I know I've used this word a lot in this paragraph, but I Love these baby cards...toooooo cute...thanks Maile for your creative inspiration:)!!


I used the Onesie dies, the linen textured plate, Sweet Baby, Mixed Messages and Mega Mixed Messages stamp sets all things PTI.  I used Papertrey Ink white paper and Stampin Up ink: Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue, More Mustard and So Saffron.  I added a little white stick on heart from EK Success.  The bows were made with Bow Easy  and held on to the card with a sticky dot.
Thanks for looking, hope you have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh absolutely adorable cards Lisa, I love them! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh! These are outrageously ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Lisa and the linen IP was just made for these shapes.
    The sweet animals are so cute for the onsies :)
    Thank you for pointing me in the direction of Mailes blog...Wow!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa