Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hey

I made this card just for the fun of it last night and this morning:
I was getting sleepy last night, and decided to do some stamping and coloring to stay awake:)!  I stamped this image in black and colored with SU markers. I sponged the sky with baja breeze and extended the grass just a bit to fit the sentiment comfortably before trimming the tree:)!!  I found this sentiment  in a set  that I have by Stampendous.  Growing up in Buffalo, NY...when we greeted people, we'd say "hi"...having lived in Southern VA for the last 20 years, I have learned that "true" Southerners say "hey" as their "hi"...so I thought this was perfect...fitting into my little space and fitting my Southern identity:):)!!
Thanks for taking a look, hope your day is sweet:)!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Stampendous(sentiment)
Paper: bazzill white, soft suede
Ink: soft suede, crumb cake, memento black, wild wasabi, certainly celery, baja breeze, basic gray
Extras: sponge, pop up dots

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! I just recently found your blog through Clean & Simple. I too am originally from Erie Co., used to live in Chesapeake, and now reside in DC. I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little card, great for an adventurous lad :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa